Our recruiting team has been trained to locate participants from the most challenging markets. We’ve recruited qualitative participants across a vast array of different geographies; from large metropolitan areas to off-the-grid, rural regions. Focus Crossroads’ recruiting capabilities span both in-person and online methodologies – with the latter achieved through our partnerships with specific national and international panels – allowing us to identify the exact recruit to align with your project objectives.
- Executive, experienced in-house recruiters
- B2B and niche audiences that are not on lists or other panels
- Multicultural and low incidence populations
- On-site phone center with 40 CATI stations: Interviews conducted over the telephone between a consumer and a computer, with responses keyed directly into a computer. Administration of these interviews is managed by a specifically designed CATI software program, with built-in safeguards that do not allow the input of invalid responses.
- Quality respondents
- Higher than average show rates